Saturday 13 June 2015

I Have a Database!

Today I was wondering if I had a Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum chart and was pretty sure I didn't, but I went digging to check to make sure and lo and behold, I did have it after all.  So that's when I fired up Excel and decided it was time to create some type of database.  

I've made it through my first box of charts which includes my Wentzlers, my Miribilias, my MLIs.  I didn't list the charts in some of the bigger books, just the book title itself... like Cats Galore etc...   I have another box somewhere that has all my flower, castle, house etc charts.  I'll maybe try and hunt it down tomorrow.  

And I also managed to finish the cross-stitching on the part of the border and vines for the Fall Carousel Horse that I was working on, the bottom right-hand corner.  Tomorrow the backstitch!  

So it was an accomplished stitching day.  

Oh.... the chart that I was sure I didn't have but I did?  MLI's Celtic Spring.  




No comments:

Post a Comment