Saturday 4 July 2015

It's Been a Bit...

Where did the time go?

So, I've finished up my database.  Added a page for magazines and one for WIPs.  Yes I have a BUNCH of those.  *LOL*  Some I'm even pretty far along and should really finish, but you know how a stitcher's attention span can go.  Like a dog catching sight of squirrels on a regular basis.

I've done a lot of internetting around a bunch of cross stitch sites and even done a bit of stitching.  My shoulder was giving me some grief so I never stitched for long at any given time, but I have made some progress.

The damned picture is upside down and even if I try and rotate it and save it under a new name with my paint program it STILL uploads incorrectly.  Blogger is a pain in the ass at times.   Anyway, this is where I am as of this afternoon.  I plan on stitching that upper (or bottom as it looks in the pic) corner and then do the backstitching on it.  Doing all the backstitching at once on a Wentzler is just asking for a breakdown.  *LOL*





No comments:

Post a Comment