Sunday 3 May 2015

Did You Hear The Scream?

Late this afternoon?

I re-stitched everything I ripped out yesterday, got to the same point where I found the error and guess what?

You got it....

SAME DAMNED MISTAKE!!!




I have no bloody idea how I did it, but did it, I did.  My son thought it quite hysterical.  I thought I was losing my mind.  

So... I ripped the damned stitches out one more time.  I've restitched the burgundy and I'm pretty sure I'm okay.  Pretty sure.  I'll count again tomorrow when I'm not so tired.  I swear.....   

But, on the bright side, may I just say that whoever invented this little gadget for winding my floss onto bobbins is a genius!  I know they've been around forever, but I marvel each time I use it.  It's so easy and fast and the bobbins look so neat and tidy when I'm done.  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment