Thursday 21 May 2015

Progress Update


So, it's been a week since my last post and this is my progress as of this noontime.  I must have counted things a kajillion times - okay, maybe I exaggerate a little - but still...

My plan is to complete this outside border and do the appropriate backstitching.  It can be tedious, I guess, but only because I want to get to the horse!  It'll be a while yet though, I think.  Anyway, things are going somewhat smoothly, no more glaring screw ups, thank God.  *LOL*

I also purchased the re-done chart from Patterns Online so that I have a bit of a clearer reference for the backstitching and some of the wee quarter stitches.  It was only a few dollars, so what the hell, y'know.  :)

I am reminded, again, that Teresa Wentzler has a passion for golds.  DMC 422, 3045 and 3046.  I call them the TW Golds.




No comments:

Post a Comment