Saturday 9 May 2015

Seriously?!?!?!

So, I discovered last night and confirmed this morning that I was off count on that frame AGAIN!  BY ONE FREAKIN' STITCH!!!



I was not a happy camper, let me tell you.

So after many 4 letter words, I came to a decision.  I couldn't bear to look at the damned thing any longer.  Just the thought of unpicking all those stitches was enough to make me hurl.   So, I sat down with my box of fabric and picked out a piece to start afresh with.  The only piece I had that was large enough and of a decent colour for the design was a piece of 32-count ivory jobelan.  I LOVE JOBELAN, just sayin'...  :)

Yeah, I could have started on another design, but I really, really, really find myself wanting to do this one.  I can't tell you why, I just do and since this is my hobby, meant to bring me enjoyment and pleasure, that's what I'm gonna do.

I went by Michael's today, because I had coupons for sales and picked up a bunch of floss colours that I was either missing or running low on and at the same time, looked for fabric.  *LOL*   I know, forever hopeful me.  No fabric to be had.

So I started with the new fabby tonight and I've done the top row of the burgundy - counted a bunch of times but I'm going to set it aside for tonight and recount again tomorrow in the sunshine.


No comments:

Post a Comment